Halo 3 Service Record

Friday, February 1, 2008

Don't Blame Me I Voted For..............Romney?



You know those stupid bumper stickers angry liberals have on their Prius, "Don't blame me, I voted for Kerry." Or the REALLY bitter ones that just CAN'T get over it, "Don't blame me I voted for Gore." Well thanks to them I'm starting to think about maybe being a little interested in contemplating the idea of possibly making a bumper sticker that says, "Don't blame me, I voted for Romney." The reason? Because if conservatives around the United States taking part in the primary's on Super Tuesday don't vote for Mitt Romney, we are going to have John McCain (Who from here on may be referred to as Juan McCain as he is loved by all who are illegally here) as the Republican candidate.
Now I didn't vote for Romney in the Iowa Caucus, mostly because our polling place was so ridiculously busy that we couldn't get in to vote. But also because my vote would have gone to Rudy Giuliani or maybe a last second mind change to Fred Thompson. I always wanted Rudy to run and the second his website was up I got a t-shirt. But his social issues always bothered me and Fred Thompson was perfect as far as I was concerned. And now Rudy has endorsed McCain so he won't have my support if he runs again. So Mitt was in third place for me. But now with Thompson, then Rudy out of the race it's all about Mitt, and he is our last chance to knock off Juan McCain!
The reason I am so fired up about this is that in NO WAY is John McCain a conservative, and not only are a small amount of conservatives voting for him, but he is now trying to dupe the rest of us into thinking he actually IS conservative through radio and TV ads! So in no particular order here are just some of the reasons John McCain is NOT conservative:
1. The 'Climate Stewardship Act' drafted along with democrat Joe Lieberman, first of all would have capped our current carbon dioxide levels to the amount they were back in 2000 (this bill was drafted in 2003) which even the Senate knew was impossible. But second, and most importantly to us conservatives, it shows admittance to man-made global warming! Now Juan is saying he is conservative! Wasn't aware that was a conservative belief. Way to pander to the left Juan.
2. The 'Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act' drafted with democrat Russ Feingold is basically a revoking of our first amendment rights to free speech! It limits the amount of money candidates can receive from certain groups, which is fair. Also it eliminates candidates receiving money from companies or third party persons over seas. Which honestly is totally correct and should have been a law before I was born. But it also eliminates the right for individuals or groups to make a campaign ad for or against a candidate 30 days before a primary and 60 days before a general election. That includes radio and print ads as well. Anyone who thinks this is not stomping all over my first amendment right to print this Juan McCain hate post in the Opinion section of the newspaper in California tomorrow please stand up....................hello? Bueller?
3. The 'Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act' drafted with democrat Ted Kennedy, if passed was basically a total amnesty bill in which any illegal alien in the US as of January 1st 2007 would be given a green card after eight years. They would however have to pay a $2000 fine as well as back taxes. Five years after that the immigrant could begin the process of becoming a US citizen. The one nice thing about the bill is that it would have bolstered border protection. Now I watch a lot of movies in which people are really high or drunk so I to may be really high so maybe I'm wrong and amnesty is a conservative belief.
I could go on and on, his refusal to drill in ANWAR, which ties in with his being endorsed by Governor Charlie Crist, who is strongly against drilling off the cost of Florida, while China is doing it. Hey wait that's our oil! His being approached by Super Lib John 'Lurch' Kerry for Vice President, (wow good thing he turned that down or everyone would know). His organizing of the 'Gang of 14' that ruined the appointing of conservative Supreme Court judges. Not to mention his consistent voting record against the Bush tax cuts (which I'll cover later). By the way the new Juan McCain TV and radio ads say he will renew the Bush tax cuts. But he IS for the war in Iraq and did start the push for the Surge, so there's a point. John McCain, the man-made global warming, pro amnesty, free speech hindering, dependence on foreign oil, Conservative!

2 comments:

Beckyb said...

Can't wait to hear what Joe says when he reads this - good grief, you are two peas in a pod!!! :)

Joe said...

I totally agree. I am seriously considering doing the same thing Ann Coulter suggested. If it turns out to be a McCain verses Clinton campaign, I may have to vote for Clinton because she is more conservative.