Halo 3 Service Record

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy day we've selected to be your birthday Jesus!

I heard a rumor that today is Christmas. They maybe should do more advertising because I completely forgot! Well, if there is in fact, any truth to this I am reminded of a little saying, "Jesus is the reason for the season!" What a great slogan! It's right up there with one of my favorite slogans of all time. You may have never heard it because I don't think they advertise on TV, especially not every commercial break during a Vikings game. "Every kiss begins with Kay", is genius, it works on so many levels! Or maybe just two, but it's still genius. Anyways I digress. Like WWJD, the majority of us Christians have said and heard "Jesus is the reason for the season" so much that it's lost the pop it had when we first heard it. But it in fact is the best slogan for Christmas. It breaks it down perfectly. If it wasn't for the birth of Jesus, we simply would not be celebrating Christmas!
On a side note I have received several text messages from people wanting me to list all of the presents I received this Christmas. A detailed list will soon be posted.
J/K, Merry Christmas everyone! (For those of you offended by my constant usage of the word 'Christmas', (or for those of you who need a good laugh) here is a video to ease your anger!


1 comment:

Beckyb said...

That is THE BEST!! I think you've got a fav over here - you are now on my bloglines!!!